1. All information, products, and services displayed on the HollyHerb.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. HollyHerb.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.In order to use the HollyHerb.com website belonging to HollyHerb, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. HollyHerb reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the HollyHerb.com website of HollyHerb.
2. We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
4. All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this website, or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation of any kind. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
5. HollyHerb will take responsibility of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities (metros), where we use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
7. HollyHerb reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason.
This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. HollyHerb reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, HollyHerb has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of HollyHerb.com without prior intimation whatsoever.